I'm With The Band

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs

Some children are picky eaters.

Then there's Jr.

Yes, our little pride and joy eats an extremely limited diet. He won't try anything new, ever. This is a challenge at every meal time but especially at breakfast when I need to get him to school on a full tummy.

Morning after morning he asked for waffles or pancakes with veggie sausage links. For something like two years. I could sometimes get him to eat a granola or cereal bar instead but he usually didn't finish them. He'll eat Cheerios but dry - he has never had cereal with milk. I have despaired of the situation ever changing.

This morning I feel like a genius. I got him to eat a bowl of cereal with milk. How? Two little words, words so simple that I'm amazed I didn't think of them earlier.

Cocoa Pebbles.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Capt. Fogg said…

    Sugar Pops are Tops and don't forget your Frosted Flakes. I'm Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs! and then there's Count Chocula and Chocolate Cookie Crisp and Nestlé Nesquik Chocolate Cereal.

    We've got Life Chocolate Oat Crunch and Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight too.

    Oh brave new world that has such chocolate in it!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Cranky's Wife said…

    My personal favorite is Cocoa Krispies but you've got to love Count Chocula for the concept itself. What could be better than a nutty vampire hawking chocolate cereal in his likeness with chocolate marshmallow bats?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home