I'm With The Band

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I Hate Mother's Day.

For those of you who can't stand the suspense - Today is Mother's Day. And?

Cranky came downstairs and sat on the couch. I waited a while before finally asking if there was anything he wanted to say.

"Huh? Oh yeah - happy Mother's Day."

I had to remind him it was Mother's Day so that he would remember to go to the car and get the card that I reminded him to buy. What's the point?

Then Jr Jr had an "event" in his diaper and Cranky looked at me, expectantly. I gave him a dirty look, so he started the changing process - and then halfway through had to call for reinforcements.

Happy Mother's Day to me.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Capt. Fogg said…

    Alles gute zum Muttertag
    Iß Schokolade Eis mit Schlag

    Errinerst du was einst ich Sag'
    Es ist immer Kindertag.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Cranky's Wife said…

    Yeah yeah yeah.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Crankyboy said…

    Honey. In fairness, I went to bed at 2 am and was basically sleep walking Mother's Day morning. The card was not in the car but on the table and if I had any energy left I would have made you breakfast or taken you to brunch. Thatis if I had any money too.
    You are my favorite wife and favorite mother.

    xoxo
    Crankyboy

    P.S. Next year I'll do better. :)

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Cranky's Wife said…

    thanks honey. they had a nice decorated cookie at jewel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home